Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Third Tri!

As the semester comes to an end, I can finally start to think about Jonah. To catch you up, here's a little visual timeline:

Image
18 Weeks
Image
24 Weeks
Image
28 Weeks
Image
29 Weeks
Image
30 Weeks
And here we are! I've also had some time to pick my knitting back up. I abandoned the blanket I originally started for this one: http://www.caron.com/projects/ss/ss_babe_in_woods_blanket.html

Here's where I am so far, about 5% done:

Image
Jonah's Blanket
I had my 28 week labs today. They couldn't get my vein to cooperate, so they had to take out of my hand :(

Image
Yuck :(
But, they let me pick a present off the tree:

Image

Everything looked good at the check up. Butt up, head down, good heartbeat :)

I'm super excited for the baby shower this weekend. I have the best wife in the world for putting it together for me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment