Thursday, December 1, 2011

Thursdays are for Me

Today is Thursday. That means I have two special pregnancy activities.

First, I have a bi-weekly prenatal massage from Christine Gordon. I'm not quite as desperate today as I am when I've been working a lot, but it still helps everything stay comfortable. At first, I didn't see the value, but when I actually started to get uncomfortable, I decided it was worth it.

Then tonight, I have prenatal yoga at Thank You Mama with Amy Faulkner. The first time I went, I realized it's a real workout. I've done prenatal yoga DVDs, but this class is a challenge. A good challenge. And the price is really reasonable. She has packages for 6 classes for $60 and you can choose from Thursday evening or Sunday morning.

Anyway, Thursday is a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment