Monday, December 5, 2011

The Baby Shower

Saturday was Jonah's baby shower. My awesome wife did a fantastic job putting it together with the help of my MIL.
I do.
I really love and appreciate everyone who came. It was a bunch of derby girls and my MIL! What a combo! Jonah is going to have such awesome people in his life!

A Giraffe Play Mat
For his safari theme
A hooded monkey blanket!
Zebra in Training (Roller Derby Reference)
There was a ton of delicious vegan food. We are still eating the cupcakes. I am surprised I didn't explode after everything I ate. We also decorated onesies and burp clothes. Everyone seemed to really love that.

The wife, hard at work.
No one decorates a onesie like a derby girl!


For Mitch, a Tardis onesie
So thank you again to everyone who helped make it a special day for us! This weekend, Mitch might put together the crib so I can start nesting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment