Friday, May 25, 2012

Babywearing Blogging Fail.

I had hoped to blog about babywearing this week, but my schedule was so tight it just didn't happen. I do want to plug one babywearing accessory I love though. If you use a SSC or mei tai, you've probably seen suck pads available from ERGO or Beco to keep your little beaver from gnawing on the straps. Well, I like to support local, small businesses when I can, so I bought mine from Tag Along Blankets and Suck Pads. You can get them with or without tags, and you won't find a better deal. They are soooo cute! I love them!

My mei tai is my go-to carrier, so that's where they live, but I'm thinking about buying another pair for my Boba...


So, I know it's a terrible thought, but what if you don't win the ERGO or Pikkolo baby carrier from the Carry Me Please giveaway?

Half Off Depot has you covered. Spend $20 and get $40 off a baby carrier, sling, or wrap from TLC Natural Baby. It's taking all my willpower not to buy myself a ring sling!

Don't forget, there's still a little time left for this cool deal from MamaSource too. Spend $12 and get a mystery baby box from TeetheMe. If you use the code MAY10, you get 10% off too! I'm super excited to see what we get!

No comments:

Post a Comment