Thursday, May 10, 2012

Let's Get Ready for School!

It's coming. Another return. I have to go back to school.

Going back to school is so much scarier than going back to work or to derby. I have homework. I'm under constant evaluation. Okay, so it's a little like derby, but tougher. I can do squats while I wear a baby, but he's going to have little interest in my text books and research papers I'm pretty sure.

I've been working hard to stock up on milk for the little bug.

15 1-2 oz Frozen Bags
4 Fresh Bottles (Will stock up to 6 or 7)

Thankfully, his long night sleep stretches give me a good pump in the morning. This is just one breast!

I'm a lefty ;)
I pump after practice too and can usually get about 3 oz then.

I'm really anxious about this. I want to do well, and I'm kind of a perfectionist when it comes to my school work. I'm very blessed to have family to take care of little man for me, so that's one thing I don't have to worry much about. Any words of advice, comfort, or encouragement are greatly appreciated!

At least he's easing my worries about his napping a little bit. Today is the second day in a row that he has put himself down for a morning nap. Yesterday it was 45 minutes all on his own. We'll see how long today's goes, but isn't he just the most adorable little guy you've ever seen?

No comments:

Post a Comment