Thursday, April 26, 2012

What Do You Feed a Vegan?

I am not the creative cook of the family. That's my husband, but he hasn't shared his yummy vegan lactation cookie recipe with me yet. That means I'll just have to make sure you know about some other great vegan food blogs.

These are a few recipes I'm drooling over lately:


Luminous Vegans - Bread Pudding Muffins

The Mighty Vegan - Pepper-Crusted Cashew Vegan Goat Cheese

In more personal news, the baby has decided he's gotten way too old for naps. It's kind of exhausting, but I have to be soooo grateful for his night sleep. I actually think he could sleep through the night if I didn't wake him after 7 hours. Any tips or tricks for day time naps you'd like to share?


2 comments:

  1. CUTE picture!

    When my oldest decided that he did not want to nap, I would have to nap with him and hold him...get him all cuddled up to where he was so comfy that he could not help but fall asleep in my arms. That worked even for a Sunday afternoon nap up until a few years ago. Now...there are no naps, ever...unless my husband takes the boys out to go hiking or something. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For today, he's on my back in the Boba. It's been a little more than an hour, so I've actually gotten some things done! Buuut, who knows if it will work tomorrow :)

      Delete